LIVE BLOG: Bills chasing their first Miami win of the season
The Bills are 0-1 heading into Week 2 in Miami.
MIAMI BEACH, Florida – FIRST QUARTER:
– The Dolphins open the first series with three sacks and two sacks from Taron Johnson and Micah Hyde.
– The Bills open the game with a 46-yard touchdown in the 2nd and 10th from Devin Singletary. Buffalo takes a 7-0 lead.
–Dolphins starting quarterback Tua Tagovailoa was hit by AJ Epenesa when Miami attacked him in 4th and 2. Tagovailoa was taken off the field with an injury.
– The Bills score in a back-to-back series, closing a seven-game, 52-yard record with a five-yard touchdown pass from Josh Allen to Stefon Diggs. 14-0 Tickets.
– Jacoby Brissett replaces Tagovailoa before another Dolphins three and out. Gregory Rousseau records his first NFL bag.
– The Dolphins’ offensive line can’t handle the Bills. Buffalo recorded three sacks in the first quarter of Gregory Rousseasu, Taron Johnson and Micah Hyde.
– Josh Allen passed the 10,000-yard career pass mark in the first quarter.
– After scoring on their first two possessions, the Bills offense stalled, with a lost fumble, an interception and two three-and-outs before a blocked practice just before the end of the half with a punt of the Dolphins leading to a missed field for Cody Bass goal.
– The Bills defense continued to put pressure on the Dolphins’ offensive line, with Matt Milano adding a sack in the second quarter.
The Bills lead the Dolphins 14-0 at halftime.
– The Bills start the second half with the same enthusiasm as at the start of the match. Josh Allen looked sharp, completing his first two passes to Cole Beasley and Emmanuel Sanders for a total of 25 yards, before finishing the run with an eight-yard touchdown pass to Dawson Knox. 21-0 Tickets.